Amity University: National Seminar Cum Training Programme On “Rights of Women”
Amity University, a world-class bona fide University established by a State Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A” Grade, as a leading institution engaged in imparting higher education in various fields.
Amity Law School, Noida is organizing a National Seminar Cum Training Programme on “Rights of Women”.
Date: 25h October 2017
Venue: Amity University campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Theme: “Women Empowerment in India: Challenges Stereotypes and Strengthening Nations”
- Discrimination in Health and reproductive rights of women;
- Sexual and gender based violence in context of religion and culture;
- Challenges and barriers for women with disabilities;
- Empowering at risk tribal women
- Academician/Lawyers: Rs.1000/-
- Research Scholars /P.G Students: Rs.750/-
- G. Students: Rs. 500/-
Registration for seminar (Online Registration):
Participants should register for seminar (Online Registration: Scanned Copy of registration form) along with their Short Bio via Email on: email@example.com
- Last date of registration: 2nd October, 2017
- Last date for submission of scanned copy of DD: 05th October, 2017
- Last date of receipt of DD and registration form: 10th October, 2017
- Date of clearance: 25th October, 2017
For any queries contact:
Ms. Varuni Yadav (Convener), Assistant Professor – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Suhas K. Hosamani (Student Convener) – email email@example.com; +91-09113260298
Mr. Sanchay Nema (Student Convener) – email firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9810981991
For official notification and Registration form click here