Law & Practice Blog’s 1st National Essay Competition [Submit by Feb 10]
The Law & Practice Blog has announced its 1st National Essay Writing Competition. The theme for the competition is ‘Trade Secrets and Data Protection in India’.
Eligibility: Students pursuing three/five/six-year law course (LL.B)/ LL.M/ Ph.D. from any Indian university are eligible to participate.
Word Limit: Essays (excluding footnotes) should be at least 2500 words. The content of the abstract, if any, should not be more than 200 words, including the title and the keywords.
Registration: Registration is free and participation certificates shall be awarded to all authors.
To register, click here.
- Last date of registration: 2ndJanuary, 2018
- Last date for Submission: 10th February, 2018
- Essays are to be submitted in .doc/.docx format
- Essays should be in 12pt font size and 1.5 line spacing in the Times New Roman Font.
- Footnotes shall have 10pt font size and no line spacing.
- Footnotes must conform to OSCOLA (4th ed.) authoritative standard rules of legal citation and must include a description of each authority adequately to allow a reasonable reader to identify and locate the authority in a publication of general circulation.
- All participants are required to attach a plagiarism report (preferably Turnitin®) along with their submission.
- First Prize: INR 5000
- Second Prize: INR 3000
- Third Prize: INR 2000
Top 2 entries shall be awarded a letter of recommendation from one of our knowledge partners.
Top 15 selected essays will be published in the form of an e-journal.
Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please refer to the brochure of the competition.