The NSS Unit of NLU Assam is organizing a multilateral conference that would deal with cross-sectoral discussions pertinent to North-East India. The Kamrup Dialogue is an initiative of NSS NLU Assam. It will host judges, bureaucrats, thought leaders, and media persons of Northeast India to do 'विचार मंथन' on issues relating to the region. The first guest will be HMJ Ujjal Bhuyan, Judge, Bombay High Court.
- Date: 25th April 2021
- Time: 11 AM
- Platform: Google Meet
- Topic: "Strengthening Democracy in India: Role of Judiciary with special reference to Northeast India. "
- No Registration fee
- Registration Deadline: 24th April 2021 (11:59 pm)
- The certificate would be issued to only those participants who are present for the entire session.
- Pranav Gandhi (+918210642141, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ayush Yashaswi (+918802102040, email@example.com)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure, click here