NLUO: Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition on Securities and Competition Law
National Law University Odisha in collaboration with Surana & Surana International Attorneys Chennai, India is organizing the “Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition on Securities and Competition Law”.
About Surana and Surana:
Surana & Surana International Attorneys is a law firm in India with over 70 lawyers and consultants. It was established in 1971, when co- founders PS Surana; Leelavti Surana set up practice. Their practice areas include Arbitration, Corporate, Corporate Compliance, Civil & Criminal Litigation, Infrastructure, Intellectual etc.
- Insider trading and its implications on Competition law
- Mergers and Competition law
- Market disrupters in the Indian Market
- Development of the essential facilities doctrine in the Indian Market
The competition is open to the students who are pursuing their BA.LLB/ BBA-LLB/ LLM/PhD/M.phil or any other Undergraduate or master Courses (other than law) in any university across the world
Last date of submission: 30th September 2017
Guidelines for Submission:
- Only one submission is allowed per author.
- Co-authorship to maximum of two authors is permitted. In case of co- authors, separate registration form shall be sent for each.
- Registration form is to be sent along with essay. The registration form must be signed and sealed by the Head of University.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, the essay and a bibliography
- The abstract should not be more than 200 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 2000 words excluding footnotes and abstract.
- The citation format should be Oscola.
- The participants should mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Prize: 25,000
- 2nd Prize: 15,000
- 3rd Prize: 10,000
- Consolation Prize (12 Essays): 1000
- Certificates to Each Entry
- Kondaiah Jonnalagadda Associate Professor of Law, NLUO- 08989181548, Email: email@example.com
- Mamta Jain, Student Coordinator- 9439474183
- Torsha Sarkar, Student Coordinator- 9439474480
- Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit at: nluo.ac.in
For more details, click here to access the Brochure.