School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology National Law Fest Yukthi’17
Event: 5th A. T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition
Dates: 16 – 19 February, 2017
CUSAT’s first ever National Law Fest, Yukthi 2017, which will feature the 5th A.T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition as its flagship programme and will also be a host to several other National level legal and management competitions.
- 5th T. Markose Memorial National Moot Court Competition
- Best Management Team.
- Treasure Hunt
- Legal Fiction
- Legal Research
- Judgment Writing
- +Several on the spot events.
Interested students may register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January, 2017 mentioning the name of events you wish to participate. The registration shall be confirmed by the organizers by intimating the same to the students.
- Last date for clarification on the moot proposition: 25th January, 2017
- Last date for the submission of the memorials (soft copy) PDF format on 31st January, 2017
- Last date for the submission of the memorials (Hard copy) on 5th February, 2017
Extension of any dates shall be strictly on the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Email: email@example.com
- Events committee:
Anupama +91- 81368 19789, 94963 92871
Aswin +91- 96057 41204, 97468 77346
- Faculty in Charge: Naveen S: +91 94002 50724
- Student Convener:Akhil Jamal: +91-98090 08981
- Student Co-Convener: Amal Dev: +91-94002 64614
For access to all other Events and their details, click here.