Symbiosis Law School, Pune: One-Day Workshop on Evolving Trends in Intellectual Property Rights
Symbiosis International University (SIU) has established Symbiosis Centre for Research and Innovation (SCRI) in 2009 to foster a culture of research in the University. Further SIU has also constituted Intellectual Property Cell in 2012 with the broad objectives of promoting creativity; generating IP Awareness; protecting the different types of IP such as Patents, Designs, Trademarks, Copyright and the like particularly fostering the research under SCRI to higher level by facilitating research collaboration and creating a road map for licensing and technology transfer. Symbiosis Law School, Pune through its committed countenance towards Technology Laws and Intellectual Property Law seeks to promote and nurture practical knowledge through the Tech Legal Cell. So far, 9 patents have been filed for further process by the IP Cell, SIU.
Intellectual Property Cell l, SIU in association Tech Legal Cell, Symbiosis Law School, Pune is celebrating the World IP Day 2017 (Innovation – Improving Lives) by organizing a one day Workshop on “Evolving Trends in Intellectual Property” on 18th April, 2017 (10.00 am to 5.00 pm) Multi-purpose Hall, Symbiosis Law School, Pune Viman Nagar.
The aim of the workshop is create awareness amongst students, faculty members, researchers and PhD Scholars regarding the evolving trends in Intellectual Property.
The important resource persons for the workshop are:
- Shri Rajiv Aggarwal (Virtual Presence), Joint Secretary, Intellectual Proper ty Rights Division, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Swapna Sundar, IP Strategist & Patent Agent, MD, IP Dome Strategy Advisors Pvt. Ltd., Director, Centre for Law & IPR, S.A. Engineering College, Thiruverkadu
- Priyank Gupta, IP Attorney, Partner, StratJuris Partners, Pune
- Anand Mahurkar, IP Attorney, Partner, Krishna & Saurastri, Pune
On behalf of the Intellectual Property Cell, Symbiosis International University and Tech Legal Cell, Symbiosis Law School, Pune we cordially invite you to grace the occasion and nominate / facilitate participation of Faculty members, PhD Scholars, Students for the workshop.
The Registration details are as follows:
The registration Fee for the workshop is Rs. 500 for any person outside or not associated with Symbiosis International University, Pune.
Payment can be made on the spot by cash or NEFT (Electronic Funds Tranfer)
NEFT Details are as follows:
- Name of the A/C Holder: SS-SIU-SLS RECEIPT A/C
- Name of the Bank: Bank of India
- Branch Address: Karve Road Branch, Pune, Maharashtra, India- 411004.
- A/C No: 050310210000019
- Type of Account: Saving Account
- MICR No: 411013011
- IFSC Code: BKID0000503
Swift Code: BKIDINBBPMB
Registration Form is available on https://goo.gl/forms/mD3Q1 9Pse8ypF6iy1 . The registration can also be done by sending an email to email@example.com containing your Name, Email, Contact Number & Institution.
For further details also find the Brochure of the Workshop attached. For further details contact