1st NUJS-IMW Essay Writing Competition 2018 [Prizes worth ₹ 22,000, Internships & Publications]
The Indian Mediation Week (IMW) and the West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) are pleased to announce the 1st NUJS-IMW Essay Writing Competition 2018.
Who can apply?
The application is open to all students enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate courses from any recognized university/college across India, research scholars in the field of law and practicing lawyers.
Themes (any one of the following)
- Commercial Mediation in India
- Need for Healthcare Mediation in India
- Mediation versus Arbitration in India
- Mediation as a Profession in India
- Mediation Ethics in India
- Mediation in Criminal Disputes in India
- Registration Link: Click here.
- The registration fee for the competition is as follows:
- Single Author: ₹ 1200
- Co-authorship (two authors): ₹ 1800 (total)
- Co-authorship (three authors): ₹ 2400 INR (total)
- First prize: ₹ 10,000 cash + Felicitation at the Press Release of Indian Mediation Week (February 2019)
- Second Prize: ₹ 7,000 cash + Felicitation at the Press Release of Indian Mediation Week (February 2019)
- Third Prize: ₹ 5,000 cash + Felicitation at the Press Release of Indian Mediation Week (February 2019)
- First to Fifth Entries: Eligible to co-author a book on “The applicability of Mediation in Healthcare sector” to be published by Eastern Book Company
- First to Fifteenth Entries: Top 15 entries shall be published on the ODRways website.
- First to Twentieth Entries: Eligible for participation in the internship screening process.
- All the entries will be recognized with a participation certificate.
How to apply?
- Entries may be submitted via email to email@example.com. The last date to register for the competition is December 1, 2018 (Saturday). Please note that no application for registration shall be entertained after the deadline.
- Word Limit: 3,000 to 5,000 words (Exclusive of footnotes and abstract).
- Deadline:2359 hours, December 28, 2018 (Friday).
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
Avnish Kumar Singh: 7903629219.
Anshuman Panigrahi: 9778888779.
Apoorva Singh: 9918344934.
Aastha Sharma: 8583973520.
Aryan Mohindroo: 9073007085.
For Brochure click here
For Poster click here
For Submission Guidelines click here
For Evaluation criteria click here