Call for Papers ; ‘Karnataka State Law University’s Student Law Review’, Volume-III
The Karnataka State Law University’s Student Law Review has invited for papers to write in the area of “Women Related Issues.
Women Related Issues
- The submission deadline (electronic copy) is 31st October 2015.
We welcome submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (not exceeding 15 pages)
- Short Notes (not exceeding 8 pages)
- Book Reviews (not exceeding 3 pages)
- Case Comments/Legislative Reviews (not exceeding 8 pages) Co-authored papers must not be by more than two authors.
- The writings may relate to issues of Equality of Opportunity, Maintenance, Divorce, Gay Marriages, Rape, Property Rights, Inheritance, Judicial Trends, Case Comments, Book Reviews, etc.
- All contributions should represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- All works must be original and unpublished. The research papers should not be plagiarized wholly or in part from any sources.
- The authors are requested to submit their Research Papers/Articles in Microsoft Office Word 97-2010 Document format only.
- The Research Papers/Articles must be in Times New Roman in 12 points (font size) for the body and in 10 points (font size) for the footnotes with 1.5 line spacing for the body and single line spacing for the footnotes.
- The articles must be mailed to [email protected].
- Contributors must also submit their work in Hard Copy on intimation from KSLU of the selection of their respective submissions to the Editorial Board, Karnataka State Law University Student Review, KSLU, Navanagar, Hubli – 580025. The hard copy should be sent along with the Copyright Declaration attached with the call for papers.
- Contributors are required to provide full details for correspondence: postal address, phone numbers and email address.
- Mode of citation should strictly be in accordance with the Harvard Blue book 19th Edition.
The first five articles selected for publication will be rewarded as under:
- First Prize Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Prize Rs.4,000/-
- The remaining three will be awarded Rs. 2,000/- each.
For Official notification click here.