Call for Papers: Geeta Student Law Review, Volume 1 Issue I
The Geeta Student Law Review (GSLR) is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, refereed law journal (Print) in English providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse for facilitating the legal research skills which form the core of the learning process in any dimension of law and it is published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL).
Who can apply?
Journal invites welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
Theme: “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”
Abstract: A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- A maximum of one co-author is permitted.
- All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx. Format.
All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Undertaking, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Undertaking has to be sent on the email address mentioned below.
Publication Charges: NIL.
Note: Notwithstanding, a single payment of Rs. 300 for Postal Charges (For Printed Copy of Selected Articles) shall be made by the author/authors.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 15, October, 2017
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 31st October, 2017
How to submit:
- All articles are to be mailed at email@example.com with the Subject: “Call for Papers 2017 Vol. 1 Issue I”
Contact Details: For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: After getting the articles GSLR will be applying for the required ISSN No and the article will be issued subsequently in the December 2017 Volume 1 Issue I.