Legal Head Vacancy at Parantapa Sciences
LIVELAW NEWS NETWORK
10 Nov 2020 7:41 AM GMT
Parantapa Sciences invites applications for the post of Legal Head.
About Parantapa Sciences: Parantapa Sciences work towards solving complex problems using a data-driven, community-led, and design-based approach. We develop multi-disciplinary solutions across analytics, social science, community development, marketing, legal and other areas to solve multi-layered social issues.
Name of the Post: Legal Head (Full-time)
No. of Post: 01
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum experience of 8 years with respect to litigation and research & analysis
- Master's degree from a recognized institution is preferred
- Considerable experience in legal research
- Excellent skills in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent skills in partnership management and communication
- Deep familiarity with the legal systems in Maharashtra including local level institutions
- Extensive trial experience
- Exercise command over the following languages:
- Fluent in Marathi and English.
- Communicative Hindi is desirable.
- Be willing to travel and relocate
- Has worked on multi-disciplinary teams in the past
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the roles and responsibilities associated with the post include:
- Hire, manage, mentor and lead a team of in-house lawyers and legal researchers
- Manage partnerships with leading law firms, research institutions, public prosecutors and other legal partners
- Drive legal research to devise innovative approaches for the use of laws as well as adjacent and complementary laws
- Work with researchers and analysts to analyse cases to create legal insights that are creative and implementable for cases that the team will work upon
- Lead the creation of legal Playbooks with leading research institutions for the Anti Trafficking sector to be used by law enforcement and other organisations across India
- Work with law enforcement including the police to maximise impact through increased convictions
- Create training modules for the legal team
- Create legal trainings for other functions of the organisation
Application to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com