1st Edition of LexTech National Essay Writing Competition 2017
National Law University Odisha, right from its establishment in 2008, promises to be an exciting new development in the field of legal education. The institution has been instrumental in promoting quality academic research informed by socially relevant issues that has defined and advanced its mission.
The objective of LexTech is to cultivate a rare breed of entrepreneurs by incubating, accelerating, mentoring and funding innovative start-ups, thereby creating a transformational learning environment for motivating, preparing and assisting entrepreneurial leaders and scholars to turn knowledge into action in pursuing innovative solutions to the most pressing problems of the globe.
The theme for this year’s competition is “Emerging Trends in Law & Entrepreneurship”
- 1st Place: 5000 INR
- 2nd Place: 3000 INR
- 3rd Place: 2000 INR
- Top 20 entries will be published on website
- All Participants will be issued Electronic Certificates
All students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program are eligible for the competition
- Essays should be drafted in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, with Line Spacing 1.5 (Footnote font size 10 with uniform citation method)
- Essays should be more than 1500 but less than 2000 words.
- Essays must be submitted in Word (.docx) format only.
- All submissions must be sent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: “NEWC2017“.
- All Participants must fill in their details here
- Registration Fee for General Participants: 200 INR.
- Registration fee payment gateway: Explara
- First 100 participants will be entitled to a 50% Discount
- Last Date for Registration & Payment: 22nd September 2017
- Last Date for Submission: 1st October 2017 on or before 11:59 PM
- Declaration of Results: 8th October 2017
- Centre Coordinator: Yash Bagal+91 9922442293
- Event Coordinator: Utkarsh Pandey+91 9437880825
For further queries, contact at email@example.com
Visit Website: http://lextechnluo.com/