1st M.A.B.I.J.S International Essay Competition 2018: Register by Feb 26, Submit by March 20
M.A. B. Institute of Juridical Science in association with Lex Research Hub, is organising the 1st International Essay Competition for Law Students, Faculty members, Research Scholars and Professionals.
Theme: Submissions which deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
- Last date of registration 26th February, 2018.
- The essays must be submitted on or before 20th March 2018.
Who can apply?
Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College in India & professionals, Research Scholar, Advocates, Professors, and Academicians are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 3000 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
- The essays must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject ‘MABIJS 1st International Essay Competition 2018’.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The essay may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Theme Chosen:
- Title of the Essay:
- Name(s) of the Author(s):
- College/ Institute/ University of Author(s):
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s):
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s):
- 1st Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- 3rd Place: Trophy + Medal + Certificate
- All Participants will be issued Electronic Certificates
- Registration fee is 350/- INR only for Single Author.
- In case of Co-authorship Registration fee is 600/- INR only.
- For International Participants: $10 per Author
- In case of International Co-authorship Registration fee is $15 only.
- For Professionals: Registration fee is 1000/- INR per Author.
- In case of Professional Co-authorship Registration fee is 1500/- INR only.
- All original essays submitted for this competition shall become the sole property of M. A. B. Institute of Juridical Science &Lex Research Hub. MABIJS &Lex Research Hub shall have the right to publish the entries.
- The decision of the Jury shall be final and binding.
For any queries contact:
Faculty Co-ordinator – Mr. Soumik Ash, Assistant Professor – 07479023268
Lex Research Co-ordinator – Mr. SonamHassim – 8001324635
For further queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org