The 2nd CARDS Tour de Arbitration
The Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS), DSNLU invites you to participate in the second CARDS Tour de Arbitration in Singapore from 13-17 December 2017.
The event is generously supported by the ICC, MCIA and Young ICCA. Their knowledge partner is Nishith Desai Associates, India, and hosting partner is the National University of Singapore.
CARDS is a student-run institution based out of D.S. National Law University in India, focusing on the promotion of international arbitration through research and conferences. Earlier this year, CARDS organized its first Tour de Arbitration in London, which saw speakers from Ashurst, Debevoise & Plimpton, Keating Chambers, Lalive, Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler, Volterra & Fietta, Shearman & Sterling, White & Case, and WilmerHale, among others.
Venue: Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore and offices of different international law firms.
The confirmed speakers are:
- Kabir Singh, Partner, Clifford Chance,
- Daryl Chew,Managing Partner, Shearman & Sterling,
- Yujin Tay,Partner, Mayer Brown JSM,
- Sapna Jhanjiani, Partner at Clyde & Co.,
- Darius Chan, Of Counsel at Ascendant Legal,
- Christopher Boog, Partner at Schellenberg Wittmer,
- Moazzam Khan,Co-Head, Nishith Desai Associates,
- Aditya Singh,Associate, White & Case,
- Emmanuel Chua,Senior Associate, Herbert Smith Freehills,
- Anirudh Krishnan,Founder AK Law Chambers,
- Rishab Gupta,Counsel, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas,
- Yuet Min Foo,Director, Dispute Resolution, Drew & Napier LLC,
- Christine Sim,Centre for International Law, NUS.
*More are yet to confirm.
Certificates shall be provided to the participants. Entry is limited to 35 participants.
To register, click here.
The attached brochure contains further information about CARDS and its activities.