3rd National Seminar on International Humanitarian Law At Chanderprabhu Jain College [March 16-17, Delhi]
Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law is being promoted by the Rishi Aurobindo Educational Society to run market focused professional programmes in the emerging areas of higher education in the disciplines which have high job potential.
The college is organising the 3rd National Seminar on International Humanitarian Law on March 16-17, 2018.
- Changing Nature of Armed Conflict.
- International Humanitarian Law and Peacemaking Operations.
- Autonomous Weapon System and International Humanitarian Law
- Protection of Environment during Armed Conflict.
- Individual Criminal Responsibility for the Violation of International Humanitarian Law.
- Individual Criminal Responsibility for the Crime of Aggression.
- Activation of International Criminal Court Jurisdiction over Crime of Aggression.
- Women and International Humanitarian Law.
- Technology Asymmetry and the Law of Armed Conflicts.
- New Technology of Warfare: Cyber Warfare, Autonomous Weapon System.
- The list of themes is indicative and not exhaustive.
- Kindly send a soft copy in MS Word format and hard copy of the abstract and full paper not exceeding 8 pages including statistical data, figures and other annexure as per the schedule given below.
- Selected papers will be published as a book with ISBN number.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with E-mail ID, contact number and address.
- Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for presentation in the Conference. Selected papers will be published as a book with ISBN number.
- Certificate for actual participation shall be issued after completion of your presentation. No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration charges at any stage.
- Further, forward a copy to the following Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for Submission of abstract: 15th February, 2018
Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 16th February, 2018
Last date for Submission of full paper: 20th February, 2018
Confirmation of Paper Acceptance by Organizing Committee: 25th February, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Registration Form along with Registration Fees: 28th February, 2018
Date of the Conference: 16th-17th March, 2018
For any queries contact:
Ph No.: +91-9599010432 / +91-9599010434
For details, click here