4th National Debate Competition by Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat
The Moot Court Association, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law & Unmukt Bharat are jointly organising the 4th National Debate Competition-2018 as under:
Time: 9:00 am
Date: 14th April, 2018
Venue: Sardar Patel Hall, Faculty OF Law, SVSU, Meerut.
Topic: Ban on Triple Talaq Will Uplift the Status of Muslim Women
Eligibility: Any Under-Graduate student from any recognised University/ Institute shall be eligible to participate.
- Each team shall consist two speakers
- One for the motion and another against the motion
- Maximum two teams from any university/ Institute can participate.
Each team must register with the Organizing committee of debate competition by sending the duly attested registration form along with payment of Rs.1000/- as registration fee.
Guidelines for the Debate:
- A speaker can speak either in English or Hindi (No mixed language allowed).
- Each speaker would be given five (4+1) minutes to speak.
- There would be a warning bell after the completion of four minutes, if a speaker crosses the limit of five minutes, he/she may lose marks.
- Assistance from written manuscript may lead to adverse marking.
Soft copies of registration form along with scanned copy of Demand Draft or soft copy of invoice of paytm receipt to reach the organizers via E- mail (email@example.com): 15 March, 2018
Hard Copies of the registration form along with either the Demand Draft or print out of invoice of paytm receipt to reach the organizers via post (Principal, Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar-Meerut Bypass Road, Meerut – 250005): 26 March, 2018
Awards and Certificate:
- Ist Best Speaker: 5,100/-
- IInd Best Speaker: 3,100/-
- IIIrd Best Speaker: 2,100/-
Queries and Clarifications:
In case of any questions regarding the competition feel free to contact the following:
- Aiman Farhat – 9917626219, 8439801911
- Nitin Dhillon (Asst. Prof., SPSIL)
- Shubham Sharma- 9997894463, 7017861939
- Aman Bansal – 8979929043
For Rule and Regulation click here
For Registration Form click here