7th RGNUL National Moot Court Competition, 2018
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organising the 7th RGNUL National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 30th March-1st April, 2018 at the campus building of RGNUL.
The previous editions of the competition have seen fierce competition among law schools across India and the challenging moot propositions along with the high quality of judging by the esteemed judges has cemented this flagship moot as one of the premiere moot court competitions of the country.
This year’s moot proposition is based upon the principles of Competition Law and the knowledge and skills of the participants shall be tested by the veteran judges associated with the Competition Commission of India.
- Deadline for registration (Soft Copy): 30th January, 2018 by 05:00 p.m.
- Deadline for registration (Hard Copy): 10th February, 2018.
- Deadline for seeking clarifications: 10th February, 2018.
- Deadline for memorial submission (Soft Copy): 15th March, 2018 by 05:00 p.m.
- Dates of the competition: 30th March-1st April, 2018.
- Best Team: INR 35,000/-
- Runners Up: INR 30,000/-
- Best Speaker: INR 10,000/-
- Best Memorial: INR 15,000/-
- Best Researcher: INR 10,000/-
For Moot Proposition click here
For Rules of the Competition click here
For any queries email at email@example.com or contact:
- Yamini Yadav (Student Convener): +91-83830 31537, +91-98762 61170
- Prashant Daga (Student Convener): +91-98768 30773
- Kshitij Pawar: +91-98724 66247