Book Release Function of Kaleeswaram Raj Rethinking Judicial Reforms Reflections On Indian Legal System
Lexis Nexis and Universal Law Publishing cordially invites you to the book release function of Kaleeswaram Raj, Rethinking Judicial Reforms Reflections on Indian Legal System by Chief Guest Hon’ble Mr. Justice Jasti Chelameswar Judge, Supreme Court of India Guest of Honour Hon’ble Mr. Justice Kurian Joseph Judge, Supreme Court of India followed by a Panel Discussion on “Expressions on The Politics of Judicial Reforms”.
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Time: 4:00 PM onwards
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi
The following shall be the order of the ceremony:
- Welcome Speech- Resmitha Chandran
- Key note speech- Raju Ramachandran, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Richard Hey, Member of Parliament
- K.Ramakrishnan, Professor, JNU
- Venkitesh Ramakrishnan, Senior Associate Editor, Frontline
- B.Rajesh, Member of Parliament
- Vote of Thanks- Rishi Dixit, Assistant Manager – Commissioning
Click here for the Invitation Leaflet.