Call For Abstracts : National Conference On “Exploring Critical Perspectives in Criminal law”
NLU Delhi is holding National Conference on “Exploring Critical Perspectives in Criminal law” organised by K.L. Arora Chair in Criminal Law & Centre for Criminology & Victimology at 18 June – 19 June 2018.
Who can apply?
The Conference is also open for paper presentations. Teachers, research scholars, lawyers, undergraduate and postgraduate students of law.
In view of the above following core theme are to be debating in the conference:
- Emergence of critical perspectives in criminal law
- Critique of normative and institutional perspectives in criminal law
- Social perspective in criminal law with a focus on stigmatization and wrongfulness of the process
- Limits of criminal law and its present state
- Informal and illegal arrest subversion of due process
- Non Punitive option in Criminal Law 8. Positive Obligations in Criminal Law
- The abstract should be in 500-700 words
- Co-authorship is limited up to two authors.
- In case of co-authorship, each author will have to register separately in the event of participation in the conference.
- If you are interested in participating, please send the abstract of the paper along with the registration form given below.
- The registration fee for Students/Researchers is Rs. 500/- and for Faculty Members is Rs. 1000/-.
Deadline for Submission:
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any of the themes mentioned above must send an abstract of 500-700 words, on or before May 10, 2018,
No paper presentation will be allowed unless full paper is submitted by or before the last date i.e. 1st June, 2018
For query please contact:
- Mr. Sidharth Dahiya – 7838782877
- Ms. Pratibha Tandon
For Brochure click here
For Registration form click here