Call For Papers: Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review (Annual Vol. 4), Submit by July 10
Asia Pacific Law & Policy Review [APLPR] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 4, which will focus on contemporary issues of law (National & International).
- International Law Projects,
- Book Reviews,
- Case Notes; and
- Submit only unsolicited, unpublished manuscripts
- Preference to submissions less than 25,000 words in length including text and footnotes.
- APLPR will not publish articles exceeding 35,000 words except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Manuscripts must be of generally publishable quality in English language grammar and usage, although selective use of foreign terms is permissible where appropriate
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 4 Authors. 4 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- The deadline for submission is July 10, 2018 as per the respective time zone in which the Author resides.
- Authors should submit their manuscript using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. ccinternational.in
The author/s are expected to pay the following publication fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
- Single Authored: INR 1200,USD 30 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 2 Authors: INR 1600,USD 60 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 3 Authors: INR 2100,USD 90 or equivalent
- Co-Authored by 4 Authors: INR 2800,USD 100 or equivalent
Website – asiapacific.ccinternational.in
Submit Article – asiapacific.ccinternational.in/submit-article
For Brochure and more information click here