Call for Papers: RMLNLU Law Review [Volume 9]; Submit by Sept 15
The RMLNLU Law Review (hereinafter ‘The Journal’), is the annual student journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. The RMLNLU Law Review runs parallel to the RMLNLU Law Journal on CMET (Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Technology). After the huge success of the eight previous volumes, we are pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume IX.
- Case notes/comments
- Book Reviews
Who can apply?
Journal accepts submissions from law students all over the country and abroad.
- The title should have the name(s) of the author(s), their course and college as first footnote(s).
- An abstract of about 250-300 words should be mandatorily included in the same word document as a part of the submission.
- The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 4000-5000 words (excluding the abstract and footnotes).
- The submission should be original and non-plagiarized. They should exhibit originality in thought, critical evaluation, and careful interpretations. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Co-Authorship to a maximum of two members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in “book reviews” and “case notes/comments”.
- The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Journal Committee, RMLNLU.
- The submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The attached submission in the email, i.e., the name of the document must be the name(s) of the author(s).
- The subject title for the mail must be ‘Article/ Essay/ Case Comment/ Book Review for Volume IX’.
- Please note that only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for review.
- The author(s) must send in the cover letter in the body of the mail, which must contain all the relevant biographical details (Name of the author(s), their degrees, Designation, Name of College/University/Institution, Postal Address, Phone Number and E-mail ID). A separate attachment as a cover letter will not be entertained.
The deadline for submission of manuscript is 15 September 2018, before 11:59 pm.
For any queries Email at email@example.com ; or
Shrey Uttam – 9455868474
Anushree Malviya – 8765336618
Ahkam Khan – 7905726123