Call For Papers: Cholamandal IP Invites Submissions On ‘Latest Trend In Indian Copyright Act & Rules’ [Deadline: April 15]
To mark World IP Day that falls on April 26, Cholamandal IP has invited law students across the country to write research papers on “Latest Trend in Indian Copyright Act & Rules”.
Every April 26, World Intellectual Property Day is observed to learn about the role that intellectual property rights (patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyright) play in encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit: Long Research Papers: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes), OR Short Research Papers: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The articles must be sent in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- The content of the research papers should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
- Co-authorship of two applicants is allowed. One of the authors is required to be a student pursuing law, while the other may be a legal practitioner.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany: A cover letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information including an email address and mobile number;
Send to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Latest Trend in Indian Copyright act & Rules”.
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash Prize + Essay will be published on the firm’s website ( http://cholamandalip.in/) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
- Second Prize: Essay will be published on the firm’s website ( http://cholamandalip.in/) + Certificate of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
- Third Prize: Essay will be published on the firm’s website (http://cholamandalip.in/) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship for Internship at Cholamandal IP
- Top Ten Entries:I nternship for interview at Cholamandal IP
Publication will be available on www.cholamandalip.in
For Query, contact at 044-45016444 or email@example.com
Deadline: The submissions should reach us on or before April 15, 2018.
For details, visit website at www.cholamandalip.in