Call For Papers: GLC Thrissur’s National Seminar On Women’s Rights: Issues & Challenges
Dr AT Markose Chair on Advanced Legal Studies (ATMC) of Government Law College, Thrissur, will hold a two-day national seminar on ‘Women’s Rights: Issues and Challenges’ on November 8-9.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Papers should be written in English.
- Abstracts should be around 300–350 words.
- Full papers are to be submitted in MS Word format, the body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing. The paper should be approximately 10-12 pages or 5,000 words.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The papers should be submitted along with the full name, designation, contact number and email address of the author.
- All the abstracts and full-length papers shall be sent to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No registration fee is to be paid by the selected participants.
- Last date for abstract submission: October 24, 2017
- Last date for paper submission: October 31, 2017
Queries can be directed to email@example.com. You may also contact Dr Bindu S (9947099251), Dr Anju Rajan V (9895193129), or Sreeshma KS (8281933347).
The concept note for the seminar can be found here.