Call For Papers: GNLU Law Review Vol V: Submit Abstract By Oct 22
The GNLU Law Review, an annual flagship journal of Gujarat National Law University, was established in 2008. The journal welcomes submissions from academicians, professionals, researchers and students.
Submissions could pertain to the following themes:
- One nation, one election: A constitutional reality?
- Merits & de-merits of cyber sovereignty
- Mergers & Competition Law: A cross-jurisdictional study
The Law Review is also open to submissions pertaining to any other inter-disciplinary and contemporary issues, apart from the ones mentioned above. The authors are required to intimate their topics to the editorial board.
- Articles: 3500 to 6000 words
- Essays: 2500 to 3500 words
- Book reviews/ case commentaries: 1500 to 2500 words
The aforementioned word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines For Submission:
- Authors are required to submit their abstracts, explaining the aims and objectives of the paper, along with five keywords. The word limit for the abstract is 500 words.
- Manuscripts must be unique and genuine and not plagiarised from any sources. Plagiarism of any sort exceeding 20% will result in immediate disqualification. The title of the paper must be appropriate.
- The cover page of the paper must contain the title and the details of the authors. The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- All submissions must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). Non-conformity could be a ground for rejection.
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, line spacing 1.5. All footnotes must be in font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing 1. Abstract and full-paper submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc. /docx.) formats only.
All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume V’.
- Submission of abstracts: October 22, 2017
- Intimation of acceptance: October 30, 2017
- Full-paper submission: November 15, 2017
For further details, click here.