Call For Papers: The Indian Journal Of Law And Public Policy, Volume IV, Issue II
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed bi-annual, law and public policy publication. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and public policy. It seeks to create a platform where there is a flow of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually relating to law and public policy.
Researchers, Members of the academia, students and others interested may send in their submission latest by 28th February, 2018.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
Word Limit (s):
- Word Limit mentioned below would be considered including footnotes.
- Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
- Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
- Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
Language: The IJLPP shall follow British English.
- All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at: email@example.com
- The entries should reach the given email Id before 5:00 PM, 28th February, 2018.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
- A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached separately.
For any queries contact: