Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance
International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (ISSN: 2394-7829) is Quarterly double blind Peer review academic journal, published Print, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law and Governance. The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume 4, Issue 2.
I.J.L.R.G is a print Journal under the Chief patron of Prof. (Dr.) M.P.Singh, Chancellor Central University, Haryana, Prof. (Dr.) Ranvir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, National Law University, New Delhi, Prof. (Dr.) Gurjeet Singh, Founding Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam, Prof. (Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, Vice- Chancellor, NALSAR Hyderabad, Prof. Shamnad Basheer and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Call for Papers:
They look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, case comments, legislative notes and book reviews.
Deadline: The last date for submission of papers is 30th June, 2017.
Nature of Contributions:
Abstract: The manuscript must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Articles: An article should be between 4,000-5,000 words.
- Essays: An essay is thus advised to be between 3,000-5,000 words.
- Notes: The maximum word limit for a manuscript in the form of note is 2,500 words.
- Comments: The word limit for a comment is 2,500 words.
Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- Formatting specifications: The manuscript must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 Line Spacing.
- The text and citation styles shall conform to the rules prescribed in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition).
- All correspondence must be via e-mail, and should be addressed to the Publishing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each manuscript may have up to two authors.
- The Author/s are required to email the manuscript to email@example.com
- The manuscript may be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The mail must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ providing the name of the author/s with the name of the institution affiliated to and the contact details in the body of the mail.
For more details, click here.