Call For Short Articles: Educoncours.Com
The Editorial Board of Educoncours invites short articles for providing insights on the following themes:
- Public Policy
- International Relations
- Business & Management
- Art & Culture
- Media & Entertainment
The details for submissions are as follows:
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All endnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Word Limit for each blog post is a maximum of 800 Words. (Exclusive of Endnotes)
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. A Uniform style of Citation is necessary for acceptance.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail shall be titled “Submission for BRAIN PICKS”
- All selected entries shall be published on the blog- http://educoncours.com/b rain-picks/
- Submissions shall be made by 5thAugust 2017
Note: The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted manuscript. In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
Copyright of all blog posts shall remain with the educoncours. All Moral Rights shall vest with the author.
Perks:Authors who have a publication in the blog shall receive a certificate of appreciation from the editorial board and an opportunity for working with educoncours.
- Priyam Jain: +91 (0) 9437705584
- Parag Singhal: +91 (0) 943788156
Email Id: email@example.com