Central Information Commission’s Seminar on Implementation of Right to Information Act 2005 [6th Dec, New Delhi]
The Central Information Commission will organise its 12th Annual Convention on Right to Information on December 6 at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
Well-researched original presentations, including case studies, are invited for the seminar.
Who can participate: Academicians, practitioners, researchers, NGOs/civil society groups, students and other stakeholders.
The presentation may focus on the following aspects of the Right to Information Act 2005:
- Suo-motu disclosure
- Record keeping
- Emerging issues in implementation of the RTI Act
Guidelines for Submission:
- Interested persons are requested to send presentations in MS powerpoint (*.doc, or *.docx, or *.odt), to Joint Secretary (Law) in the Commission along with the following information:
- Full name of the presenter
- Contact details of the presenter
- The presentations may be submitted to email@example.com.
- The subject of the email should be ‘Seminar on Implementation of RTI Act 2005’.
Last Date for Submission: 30th November, 2017.
For further details, please refer to the Brochure for the Seminar.