DMRC: Requirement of General Manager / Legal in DMRC
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites applications from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant experience and working, in Legal Department on Direct Recruitment basis.
Post (Post Code): General Manager (Legal)
No. of Vacancy: 1(one)
Pay scale (IDA): Rs. 51300-73000
Maximum Age Limit on 01/01/18: 55Years
- The candidate should be Bachelor of Law or LLB with minimum 55% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Government recognised University/Institute. A Masters Degree in Law will be desirable.
For employees serving in Government organization:
- Executive of Government Organisation/ PSUs in CDA pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Gr.PayRs.10000) Or,
- Executive of Government Organisation/ PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs. 513000-73000 (IDA) Or,
- Executive of Government Organisation/ PSU in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000 (Grade pay Rs.8700) with minimum 4 years in CDA pay scale of Rs.37400-67000(Grade pay of Rs.8700) – SG level Or,
- Executive of Government Organisation/ PSU in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 with a minimum of 4 years in IDA – E-7 level (Rs.43200-66000).
For Serving Judicial officers/Legal Practitioner:
- Serving Judicial Officers working as District & Session Judge for a minimum of 5 years period with total experience of 23 years are eligible for consideration for the Post of GM/Legal
For Private Candidates:
- Executives working in Private Sector with Post Qualification experience of 23 years are eligible for consideration for the Post of GM/Legal
- The incumbent of the post shall be responsible for overseeing all the legal matters of the Corporation, will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudication etc before different authorities.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including periodof training).
Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 10/01/2018
For official notification click here