Gordon Thomas Honeywell’s Live Debate ‘Where’s the DNA’ [11th Feb; Ahmedabad]
Gordon Thomas Honeywell and Oglivy are organising a Live Debate ‘Where’s the DNA’, on the theme Building DNA Casework in India to Strengthen Investigation in Sexual Assault Cases.
Date: Sunday, 11th February 2018
Time: 12:30 PM onwards
Venue: Senate Hall, Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
The following speakers would be present at the debate:
- Tim Schellberg, Founder & President, Gordon Thomas Honeywell-Governmental Affairs (Forensic DNA Law & Policy)
- Advocate Ravi Kant, Supreme Court (Victim Advocate)
- Rajiv Giroti, Deputy Director, CFSL, Hyderabad
- Dr GK Goswami, IPS, Joint Director, CBI Lucknow
- KV Ravikumar, Director, Raskha Shakti University
The debate would be moderated by Dr. HM Pathak, Head, Forensic Medicine Department, KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
LiveLaw is the Media Partner for the event.
The Brochure can be accessed here.