Guest Pass: INBA-LLM India Fair 2017
Welcome to the INBA-LLM India Fair 2017 as an esteemed Guest Visitor.
Read more about the INBA-LLM India Fair 2017, here.
These landmark two-city fairs aim at providing the perfect platform for scores of aspiring Indian law students on one hand, and globally reputed law schools and universities from USA, Europe and Australia to meet and explore mutually and academically beneficial avenues of learning and growth. At this fair, overseas law universities and schools will be able to demonstrate their sterling LLM syllabi and streams, illustrious faculty and highly acclaimed programs to a house full of law students who are desirous of seeking overseas admissions and getting their dreams fulfilled.
Benefits of visiting the fair:
- Free visitor registration and entry for the fair, seminar and panel discussion
- Meeting place for India based aspiring LLM students, their parents, law academicians & faculty members, and professionals from legal fraternity to meet up with globally reputed law schools from across 3 continents.
- More information about scholarships, course curriculum, admissions process, eligibility, campus related information etc. directly from law schools
- Take home rewarding insights from various presentations and discussions
Confirmed participants to date:
- American University Washington College of Law
- Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Southampton
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- The University of New South Wales
- Birmingham Law School
- UCLA School of Law
- UC Davis School of Law
- The Australian National University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Auckland Law School
- The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Manchester Metropolitan University
For free visitor registration, visit http://tfci.com/2017/inba-llm/
For enquiries, contact: