INBA-LL.M Fair (New Delhi: 9th May; Bangalore: 11thMay)
Indian National Bar Association is organizing the 2nd annual edition of the 2-city INBA – LL.M India Fair 2018, scheduled to be held in New Delhi [covering the northern India Regions] & Bangalore [covering the southern India Regions] on May 9 and 11, respectively.
This fair aims at providing the perfect platform for scores of aspiring Indian law graduates on one hand, and globally reputed law schools and universities from continental America, UK, Canada, and Australia to meet and explore mutually and academically beneficial avenues of learning and growth. Program Highlights can be viewed here.
Overseas law universities and schools will be able to demonstrate their sterling academic syllabi and streams, illustrious faculty and highly acclaimed programs to scores of pre-qualified of law students who are desirous of seeking overseas admissions and getting their dreams fulfilled. Senior academicians and management personnel of leading Indian law schools and universities would also be comprehensively represented at the fair.
Benefits of attending the Fair:
- Free visitor registration and entry for the fair, seminar and panel discussion
- Meeting place for India based aspiring LLM students, their parents, law academicians & faculty members, and professionals from legal fraternity to meet up with globally reputed law schools from across 4 continents
- More information about scholarships, course curriculum, admissions process, eligibility, campus-related information etc. directly from law schools
- Take home rewarding insights from various presentations and discussions
Entry to the fair is complimentary and Certificate of Attendance will be issued by INBA.
- DePaul University College of Law
- Durham University
- Koc University Law School
- Monash University
- Nottingham Law School – Nottingham Trent University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Louis University School of Law
- Syracuse University College of Law
- The City Law School – City, University of London
- The University of British Columbia
- University of East London
- USC Gould School of Law
For registration, click here.