Institute of Law, Nirma University: Admissions 2017
Institute of Law, Nirma University invites applications for Admission to Five-Year Integrated B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) Programme. The admission will be based on the scores of CLAT- 2017.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2017 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2017 Authority.
- Admission is based on the inter seAll India merit rank of CLAT 2017.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply to the Institute through ONLINE only. Click here to apply.
- Application Fee Payment through ONLINE only by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Application fee:
- General Category – Rs.2000/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – Rs.3000/-
- No supporting document is required for ONLINE application
- Submission of Application form through Online. No Hard copy is required to be sent.
- Please verify and confirm the information before you submit the filled up data.
Last date for submission of Filled-in Online Application Form: May 27, 2017
Declaration of the merit list and invitation for counseling: May, 29, 2017
Click here for more information