JIMS’ National Seminar on Emerging Trends in International Law [21st Apr; Greater Noida]
School of Law, JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus is organising a one-day national conference on ‘Emerging Trends in International Law: Issues and Challenges’ on 21st April.
The main aim of the national conference is to deliberate on the below mentioned indicative themes: Challenges before Public International Law
- Challenges before Public International Law
- International Law in Cyber Space
- International Investment and Trade Law
- International Environmental Law Issues and Challenges
- International Refugee Law
- International Maritime Law
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 17th March, 2018
- Confirmation of Accepted Abstracts: 20th March, 2018
- Last Date of Registration and NEFT: 10th April, 2018
- Last date of Submission of Full paper: 5th April, 2018
- Students – Rs. 500
- Research Scholars – Rs. 1000
- Lawyers, Academicians and other Professionals – Rs.1000
- Co-Author – Rs. 500 (Additional)
The abstract and full paper should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract should not exceed 300 words. The maximum word limit for the research paper is 3500 words.
The brochure and registration form can be found here.