Juris Research Centre is a platform for sharing nation-building ideas. It conducts research and publishes open-access articles on topics like policy, social issues, legal reforms, important technological developments and international relations. JRC is seeking collaborations including blog post submissions.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Opportunity to bring forth your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
- Publication certificate for outstanding articles.
The topics must be related to one of the following categories:
- Legal, social or political analysis of current affairs.
- Policy review and proposed policies.
- Case comment.
- International relations from Indian point of view.
- Nation-building ideas.
Note: The writers are advised to check the website here before choosing their topic to avoid repetition as far as possible. Articles will not be rejected merely on the ground of repetition.
- Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx (MS Word) format.
- Prescribed word count is between 800 to 3000 words. Word limit is not strict.
- The articles must touch upon at least one of the themes mentioned above.
- Send your submission to email@example.com. Subject of the email should be "Article Submission". The author's name, designation and e-mail ID should be mentioned in the email for credits. In case of a co-authored article, mention details of both authors. The authors may provide a link to their LinkedIn ID.
- All entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author's own efforts.
- Plagiarism should be limited to industrial standard of 15%.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to JRC. However, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
- All submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The authors should send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details and attachments mentioned in guidelines. The subject of the email should be "Article Submission".
- After submission, the response will be given regarding selection or rejection within 48 hours. Upon selection, JRC may require some changes or correct errors. After your resubmission, the article will be published within 48 hours.
For Brouchre, click here
For Website, click here