The Department of Law, AMU is inviting contributions for its journal on Equality, Justice and Fraternity in Contemporary India.
Who can Apply?
The volume is inviting contributions from scholars and researchers in law and justice, public administration, human rights experts, and exclusion studies.
- Constitutional Guarantees of Minority Rights: Foundations, Promises and Assurances towards the Development of a Peaceful Society (Issues may be discussed concerning Constituent Assembly Debates and later developments)
- State Policies for Governance and Action: Assessment and Evaluation of Attitudes and Schemes in Minority Perspective.
- Concerns about Minority Education Rights, Protection of Faith and Promotion of Culture: Current Status, Trends and Expectations from the State.
- Administration of Criminal Justice: Issues Concerning Entrapping of Members of Minorities and Underprivileged Groups.
- Vulnerability and Insecurity Faced by Minorities: State Responsibility for Prevention of Communal Violence and Promotion of Strategies for Harmony.
- The Constitution makers' vision of secularism and pluralism as a functional concept
- Equal citizenry & Non-Discrimination on the ground of faith.
- Right to retain identities of faith and group
- Right to education and to retain and promote culture and faith
- Throwing open all public offices for all belonging to any religion, creed, or caste
- Prohibition of discrimination by the executive or any state body or person in position based on religion
- Respect for places of worship
- Protection of religious endowments
- Promotion and preservation of the rich harmony of Indian culture
- Freedom of religion as assured to all religious denominations
- Prohibition of state to promote any particular religion
- The expectation of an alert judiciary to contain the executive and legislature from overstepping their limits
- Any other issue relevant to the theme.
- Original, unpublished research papers in any core and sub-themes humanities are welcome up to a Word limit of 10,000, including an abstract of 200-250 words and Six to eight keywords.
- All figures and tables must be prepared in MS Office (Word/ Excel). Contributors are cautioned against plagiarism and excessive self-referencing.
- Figures, graphs, and tables must be used sparingly to avoid repetition of content.
- All supplementary files such as figures, tables, maps must be provided in MS Office (Word/ Excel) or other editable formats, wherever possible.
- The mode of citation should be APA (APA Format Citation Guide Available here).
How to Submit?
- The Article must be submitted to Dr M.Z.M.Nomani (email@example.com ), Faculty of Law. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Last Date of Submission: 15th May 2021
- There are no publication charges.
- The publisher will offer a token honorarium of ₹2000 to contributors of the best and selected paper.
For more details, click here
For more call for papers notifications, click here