V. M. Salgaocar College of Law, Goa invites contributions to Salgaocar Law Review, a blind peer reviewed annual law journal for its Volume VI, 2020 (ISSN 2395-7263). The purpose of the publication is to encourage quality legal research and intellectual perceptions and continuing deliberations on a broad spectrum of contemporary legal issues.
Who can Apply?
The Journal invites contributions from academicians, lawyers and research students.
Original Research, Articles, Essays, Case Comments, Legislative Comments, Book Review.
Theme – Open, but of contemporary legal significance
Word Limit (including footnotes)
- Long Articles (8000 - 10000)
- Short Articles (4000 - 8000)
- Essays (2000 - 4000)
- Case Comments or Legislative Comments (1500 - 3000)
- All submissions must be in the Microsoft word Format with one inch margin on all sides.
- The text must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- Citations must conform to the Bluebook Uniform Style of Citation (21st ed. 2020). Check here
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author/s and should not have been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Co-authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- Articles will pass through blind peer review and acceptance will be subject to the report of the peer review team.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
Submit the soft copy of your manuscript along with a covering letter
The covering letter must contain the following details.
- Title of the paper, category (specify if it is Article/Essay/Case Comment/ Legislative Comment/ Book Review)
- Name of the author/s, occupation, designation & name of the institution, email id, mobile phone no and contact address.
Kindly note that to keep confidentiality for peer review, these details shall only be mentioned in the cover page and nowhere else in the paper.
Submission of abstract (of 300 words with keywords) and full paper to be emailed to email@example.com within the specified date.
Dates for Submission
- Abstract Submission: February 1, 2021
- Communication of acceptance status of abstract: February 5, 2021
- Submission of full paper: March 15, 2021
- Communication of acceptance status of full paper: March 30, 2021
- Communication of recommendations/suggestions of peer review: April 5, 2021
- Submission of paper with changes, suggested, if any: April 15, 2021
Note: The published article shall remain the property of the college and shall not be used by anyone without the consent of the college.
For any assistance during the submission and publication process, contact Dr.Sandhya Ram, Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org or 9823994865).
For more information, click here
Fore more call for papers notifications, here