The Sixth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition and Law Students Conference, 2020-21 is being organized by Lloyd Law College under technical support from MILAT- Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training and SILF- Society of Indian Law Firms.
Venue: Virtual Mode
Date of the Competition: 30th October 2020 – 1st November 2020
Team Composition: Each team must consist of two speakers and one researcher. The composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever.
· Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions: 5th September 2020
· Release of Registration Form: 6th September 2020
· Release of India Round Moot Proposition/Brochure: 6th September 2020
· Last date to entertain Clarifications: 12th September 2020
· Release of Clarifications of Moot Problem: 19th September 2020
· Submission of Memorial: 10th October 2020
· Result of Memorial qualification Round: 15th October 2020
· Final Registration of Selected Memorials: 20th October 2020
· Final Memorial Submission: 25th October 2020
· Oral Round: 31st October 2020 – 1st November 2020
· Top 7 teams shall qualify for the SAARC Rounds of the Competition.
· Top 7 teams shall be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 each.
· The two best law student awardees (one female and one male) will be chosen from the selected students in their final years who are participants in the India round of the 6th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition by the jury (constituted under an MOU between SILF-MILAT and Penn State University, USA).
· The registration fees for India Rounds is Rs. 1,500
· Top 60 teams shall qualify the memorial selection rounds and they will be required to pay additional Rs. 1000.
Queries can be addressed to [email protected].
To register, click here.
For further details click, here.