ProMooters is hosting its September ProMoot on Contract Law on 12th and 13th September 2020.
In its previous editions, ProMooters has seen massive participation of students from over 150 law colleges and has seen immense support from the legal fraternity where best legal minds, the doyen of bar and bench have judged various rounds of the competition.
Judges for the upcoming ProMoot on Contract Law:
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice Anup J. Bhambhani, High Court of Delhi
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice A.P. Shah, Former Chief Justice, High Court of Delhi and Tamil Nadu
- Ms. Pallavi Shroff, Managing Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
- Mr. Rajshekhar Rao, Advocate, Supreme Court & High Court of Delhi
- Mr. Shreyas Jayasimha, Advocate, International Arbitrator
- Mr. Amit Mishra, Partner, P&A Law Offices
ProMooters is an online platform for mooting making moots more accessible, independent and technology driven. An initiative by members of the bar, focused to enhance the experiences of all law students in India by providing better access to learning and participation tools which are now exclusively available to only a few top law schools.