Legal Officer Vacancy at Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, Jaipur
Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited, Jaipur invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Officer.
Age Limit: Maximum 33 years (as on 28.02.2017)
Pay Scale: Consolidate amount Rs.20,000/- p.m. on contractual assignment (Consolidate amount will commensurate with the relevant experience).
Qualification and Experience
- The incumbent should be a Law Graduate (LLB) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution.
- The incumbent should have minimum 60% marks in the academics right from X standard and onwards.
- The candidate should have exposure of corporate affairs, commercial contracts and agreements, and other legal matters related to various applicable laws in an industry like Industrial Disputes Act, Factory Act, Contract Labour Abolition & Regulation Act, RTI Act etc.
- The candidate should have post qualification working experience of 3 years or more.
- The candidate having certificate of Company Secretary shall be given added advantage.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with copies of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste and a recent passport size photograph etc. to reach to the following address within 21 days of this advertisement. Application sent in the prescribed format shall only be considered:
Addl. General Manager (P&IR)
Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited,
2, Kanakpura Industrial Area,
Sirsi Road, Jaipur – 302012
Click here to download the application form
Click here for the official notification