Lex Bonanza 2k17-International Law Fest-Debate Competition
Indore Institute of Law is proud to announce the VI Edition of its International Law Fest. The International Law Fest “LEX BONANZA 2k17” is a yearly event of Indore Institute of Law. The Event showcases the legal battle between the aspiring lawyers. The swords are crossed between crime and law; fanfares of competitions are organized for sharpening the wits required on the legal array.
Topic: “Digital India: Myth or Authenticity”
Rules for Debate:
- Two speakers from each team, one FOR the motion and one AGAINST the motion shall participate.
- Each speaker will be given 4 minutes to speak. (3+1)
- At the completion of three minutes, there will be warning bell.
- Marks will be deducted if the speaker exceeds the time limit.
- The medium of Debate shall be strictly English.
- No abusive language shall be used.
- No objection shall be entertained as the Decision of the Judges shall be final.
- Participants are not allowed to bring any kind of hand written stuff (paper or chit) or mobile to the stage or near podium.
- Winner for the Motion – Rs. 1100/- Certificate & Trophy
- Winner against the Motion – Rs. 1100/- Certificate & Trophy
- Runner UP For the Motion – Rs. 500/- Certificate & Trophy
- Runner UP Against the Motion – Rs. 500/- Certificate & Trophy
For any queries please contact: Student Coordinators:
Neha Singh +91 9630061494
Shriti Vijayvargiya +91 8962722345
For Brochure click here
For Registration Process Rules & Regulations/Team Registration Form/Student registration Form click here