National Conference on “The Unexplored Criminal Law”
Date -20th and 21st January, 2017.
Venue: Hall No.5 (Auditorium), Laxmi Building, ILS Law College, Pune: 411004.
The Criminal Law Centre of ILS Law College seeks to organize a two-day National Conference on the Unexplored Aspects of Criminal Law.
The conference will be a blend of presentations by students and by people experienced in the field of law. As these topics are of immense importance in the contemporary scenario of Law, the conference will provide an open platform to the participants and the speakers to put forth their views, opinions and their experiences.
- Decoding the Official Secrets Act, 1923.
- Laws Relating to Armed Forces with special reference to the AFSPA.
- Laws Relating to Arms and Drugs
- Rights of Children with special reference to the POCSO Act.
- Investigative Agencies beyond the Criminal Procedure Code.
- To register, Send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact details.
- We will provide you with a registration ID and will refer you to a link to enrol for the conference
- The payment is ONLINE, the link for the online payment will be forwarded as well.
- The fees is thus:-
ILS Students- Rs. 500/-
Non-ILS – Rs. 800/-
Non-ILS Paper Presenters- Rs. 1000/-
- The seats are limited and will be allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Certificates to attendees will be given.
- The last date to register is 16th January 2017.
- Faculty Coordinator:Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students Coordinators:
Oorjasvi Goswami: +91 7769891034
Lavanya Chopra: +91 9011329390
- Email: email@example.com
For complete information about the conference, click here.