ONGC: Recruitment Of Assistant Legal Adviser Through CLAT-2018 (LLM)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India‟s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level.
Post: Assistant Legal Adviser -E1 level
No. of posts: 15 (Fifteen)
Pay scale: Grade of Rs. 60,000- 1, 80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year.
- Eligible candidates meeting age and minimum eligibility criteria of ONGC as para 2 above will be required to appear in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2018 conducted by NUALS, Kochi for the purpose of admission in the postgraduate programme (LLM) in the National Law Universities. Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as per para 2 above will be shortlisted on the basis of CLAT-2018 Score for posts graduate courses(LLM) to be held on 13th May 2018.
- Score from CLAT-2018 examination ONLY is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Scores from previous CLAT examinations are not valid.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of CLAT-2018 Score for LLM as per the criteria decided by the ONGC Management for further selection process subject to their meeting the eligibility criteria with regard to age, qualification etc.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CLAT-2018 Examination for LLM, Educational Qualification(Including additional higher qualification i.e. Ph.D only) and performance in personal Interview. The details are as follows.
How to Apply:
The application is a two-stage process i)On-line registration for CLAT-2018 examination for LLM to be held on 13.05.2018 ii) Online Application to ONGC with a relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying the registration fee and entering the details such as CLAT-2018 registration number, roll no. etc.
- Start date for receiving online application and Start date for payment of registration fee: 23rd May 2018 (Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of on application: 21th June 2018 (Tentative)
- Schedule of interviews: 1st week of August, 2018 (Tentative)
For official notification click here