Recruitment Notification: Officer-Legal at ICAI [Apply by 10th Nov]
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has announced two vacancies for the post of Officer-Legal. The place of posting would be New Delhi or Kolkata.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic record.
- LLB (Full time), LLM from UGC recognized universities.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Additional qualifications like ACS/FCS are preferred.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Applications is preferred.
Age: 25 years and no age limit for internal candidates.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Should have organization and administrative deft in handling disciplinary and legal matters and court cases efficiently and initiating disciplinary action to protect the image of profession.
- Should have practical experience of handling court related matters under a practicing advocate.
- Knowledge of handling disciplinary and legal matters.
- Experience in handling court proceedings.
- Experience in liaising with advocates/solicitors.
- Should have working knowledge of computers
Compensation: Basic pay of Rs. 14,320 per month plus DA, HRA and perquisites as per the approved slab of the Institute.
Last date for online application: 10th November 2017 [6 pm].
Online applications can be filed by clicking here.