Sadvidya 1st National Essay Competition 2017- Submit by 5th July
The competition is an initiative of Sadvidya, a Non-Profit Organisation rendering a helping hand to underprivileged children, to increase awareness about the various issues which the marginalized sections of the society face. To let the young minds of this country contemplate over the issues and suggest a solution to bring a change in the society.
Themes and Issues:
- Students can write on any of the following themes:
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Discrimination against Disabled person
- Hunger and Malnutrition
- Illegal Migration
Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program. Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- The Essay of should be 3000 – 4000 words excluding footnotes.
- Essay should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org 5th July, 2017, 11:59 pm.
- The subject of the mail should be “Title of the essay Name of the Participant(s)”.
- Essay should contain a cover page with the following details-
(a) Name of the Participant(s).
(b) Name of the University/Institution/College.
(c) Title of the Essay
(d) Contact Number.
(e) E-mail Id.
- Registration: last date of Registration 25th August, 2017
- Submission Date: The essays must be submitted on or before 20th September, 2017 by 11:59PM
You can register for the competition by logging to the website and clicking on Register Now.
Participants are requested to pay the registration fees only after the confirmation mail sent by the SADVIDYA Team. If any participant pays without the confirmation mail, SADVIDYA or any member associated with it will bear no liability against the participant.
A registration fee of Rs.100 is to be paid for every submission made.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Publication:
- 1st Prize – Rs. 3,000/- + Certificate + E-Publication
- 2nd Prize –Rs. 2,000/- + Certificate + E-Publication
- Next Top four entries shall be given a consolation prize of Rs. 500/-
- Top 10 entries shall receive a gift of appreciation from Team Sadvidya (excluding top 6 entries)
- Top entries shall be published on our website and receive hard copy of the certificate
- All the participants shall receive an e-certificate of participation.
For recent updates like facebook page