Sadvidya 1st National Research Paper Writing Competition 2017
Saksharta Sadvidya Educational and Social Society, a Non-Profit Organisation rendering a helping hand to underprivileged children, registered under the Madhya Pradesh Society Act of 1973. It is an initiative by compassionate students to bring about a significant change in lives of children, who because of lack of means fail to achieve according to their capabilities.
About the Competition:
The competition aims at providing a platform to students of this country to express them freely and let their new ideas be read by all. It provides an opportunity to students to express their thoughts and solutions about the issue concerning Human Rights without any bar.
- Internet and Human Rights
- Corporations and Human Rights
- Arbitrary Detention and Human Rights
- Forced Eviction and Human Rights
Participants are also free to choose a sub-theme of their choice.
Eligibility: Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
- The Research Paper should be of 2000 – 2500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submissions have to be mailed at: email@example.com
- To Register Click Here
- Single Author: Rs. 150/-
- Co-author: Rs. 250/- (inclusive of both the authors)
- 1stPrize – Rs. 3,000/- + Certificate + E-Publication
- 2ndPrize – Rs. 2,000/- + Certificate + E-Publication
- Next Top four entries shall be given a consolation prize of Rs. 500/-.
- Top 10 entries shall receive a gift of appreciation from Team Sadvidya (excluding top 6 entries).
- Top entries shall be published on our website and receive hard copy of the certificate.
- All the participants shall receive an e-certificate of participation.
- Last date to register: 25thAugust, 2017
- Submission Date: 20thSeptember, 2017
- Result Date: 5thOctober, 2017
- Priyam Jain (Convenor) +91 9437705584 (whatsapp only)
- Kirtika Goyal (Co – Convenor) +91 9458957134 (whatsapp only)
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click here