Surana & Surana International Essay Competition, 2017
Surana & Surana International Essay Competition, 2017 to be organized by Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru in collaboration with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
Theme: Media And Communication Laws: National & International Perspectives
Sub-Themes for the Essay:
- Media and Ethics
- Media and Communication: Constitutional Perspective
- Media Law: Emerging Trends
- Information Technology: Media and Communication
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB./LL.M./M.Phil./Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- If any student of the RCL is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top three prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with a special prize by Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai at the valedictory function.
- The submission shall consist of an abstract, essay and bibliography.
- The abstract should not be more than 200 words inclusive of title and keywords.
- The essay should not be more than 2000-2500 words (excluding footnotes, abstract and bibliography).
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only one submission is allowed per author.
- Submission must be mailed at email@example.com
- In case of co-authors separate Registration Forms shall be sent for each.
- Last date for receiving the submission through e-mail- 30th June, 2017
- Declaration of results- 30th September, 2017
- Rhea Roy Mammen, Assistant Professor of Law
Contact: +91-94963 27327
- Tulika Shree, Assistant Professor of Law
Contact: +91-73490 74358
Click here for more details.