10th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 [23rd-25th March]
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, is organising the 10th edition of Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition.
Theme: International Environmental Law
Dates: 23rd to 25th March 2018
Venue: Hidayatullah National Law University, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Eligibility: The competition is open only for bonafide students of recognized institutions/ universities/ organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors’ Degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. or 5- Year LL.B. Integrated Programme.
Team Composition: Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3-member team, while in case of a 2-member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Last date for seeking Clarifications: 24th January 2018
- Provisional Registration Deadline: 5th February 2018
- Deadline for submission of Registration Form and Demand Draft: 12th February 2018
- Memorial Submission Deadline: 21st February 2018
- Dates of the Competition: 23rd to 25th March 2018
Registration Fee: Rs. 2500
- Winning Team Award: Winner’s Trophy and a Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000
- Runner-up Team Award: Runner-up Trophy and a Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000
- Best Speaker Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500
- Best Memorial Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500
- Best Researcher Award: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500
- In addition to the above awards, Certificate of Participation shall be awarded to all the participants.
All correspondences relating to the Moot Court Competition should only be made to the official e-mail id for the competition which is email@example.com.
The Moot Problem can be accessed here.
The Rules for the Competition can be accessed here.
The Timeline can be accessed here.
The Registration Form can be accessed here.