The 11th remembering S. P. Sathe National Moot Court Competition 2016-17
Dr. Satyaranjan Purushottam Sathe was a distinguished legal luminary and a renowned academic in the judicial universe of India. The academic year 2016-17 will see the ILS holding the Remembering S. P. Sathe 11th National Moot Court Competition.
The theme for this year’s memorial Sathe event is: “Changing contours in Intellectual Property law”.
Twenty-four (24) teams only shall participate in the Competition, on first come first served basis, including the team of ILS Law College, Pune.
Teams may submit written requests for clarifications regarding the Module, comprising the Competition Case file and the Rules by email to email@example.com latest by 25th August, 2016.
Date: 23 – 25 September 2016
Venue: ILS Law College, Pune
The duly completed Registration Form and scanned copy of with all team details must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org 20th August, 2016.
Registration fee for participation in the Competition is INR 3500/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only), exclusive of accommodation.
Soft copies of the memorials must be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 11:59 PM 5th September, 2016.
Prizes for the competition are as follows:
- Winning Team: Rolling Trophy, and a trophy to carry to the Institution.
- Runners-up team: A trophy
- Best and Second-Best Memorials
- Best and Second-Best Student Advocates of the Competition
- Best Speaker of the Finals
- Justice V. A. Naik Prize for the Best team from Maharashtra
-Member of each team will receive certificate of participation.
- RITVIK KULKARNI- 91-9881716603
- YOJIT PAREEK- 91-9823573120
Click here for more information.