1st VIT School of Law Moot Court Competition on International Law - 4th to 6th of March, 2016
VIT School of Law, VIT University is inviting for the 1st VITSOL Moot Court Competition on International Law 2016, from the 4th to the 6th of March, 2016. The subject-matter of the Moot is International Law.
Each team shall comprise of three (3) members who will be designated as two speakers and one researcher respectively. Only one team is eligible to participate per University/College/Institution.
The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law invites prestigious institution to participate in the Competition.
- Provisional Registration by 8th January, 2016 by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Soft Copy of Registration Form by 15thJanuary, 2016
- Hard Copy of Registration Form by 15th January, 2016
- Soft Copy of Memorandum by 12th February, 2016
- Hard Copy of Memorandum by 16th February, 2016
- Oral Rounds - 4th to 6th March, 2016
Click here for further details.
Click here for Brochure.