The Commissioner of Police, Mumbai has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Law Officer (Group-A)/Law Officer.
No of Post: 34 (Law Officer (Group-A):01; Law Officer: 33)
- Law Officer (Group - A): The candidate should not be more than 62 years of age as on 31.07.2015.
- Law Officer: The candidate should not be more than 60 years of age as on 31.07.2015.
- Law Officer (Group- A): - Rs.25, 000/-
- Law Officer: - Rs.15,000/
Educational Qualification: - The candidate should have degree in Law from a recognized University and should Possess “Sanad”.
- Law Officer (Group - A): minimum of 7 years experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
- Law Officer: minimum of 5 years experience in the profession as a Lawyer.
The candidate should also have thorough knowledge in subject of law, regarding crime, services, administration and all types law and Departmental enquiry proceedings, so that he can handle law subject efficiently.
The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Marathi, Hindi and English language
How to Apply
Candidates are required to fill up the duly prescribed form in an envelope on which the applicant should mention the name of the post on the Right hand side of the envelope in block letters, ( i.e. Law Officer (Group-A) / Law Officer). The application with requisite information along with supporting documents should be addressed to the
Commissioner of Police, Mumbai,
D.N.Road, Opp.Mahatma Phule Market,
Mumbai 400 001.
(Attention:- Jt. Commissioner Of Police, Administration, Mumbai) and should reach this office on or before 30.09.2015,